1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like.
2. Link up your post here over at Mummy Central (link no longer available), and it would be great if you could leave a comment too.
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going.
4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. I'd love to read them.
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them.
So here are my whys:
- Why do I have the heating on when it's June?
- Why does no one else in this house know how to replace a toilet roll?
- Why can't I have a nap after lunch?
- Why do babies cry when they are tired instead of just going to sleep?
- Why do I bother doing housework when nobody notices and the house just gets dirty again?
- Why can't I stick to my healthy eating regime?
- Why does an episode of Peppa Pig only last for five minutes?
- Why does my husband think that football players on television can hear his advice?
I'm mainly tagging some people that I don't think I've tagged before, so please only take part if you would like to! I tag:
Mental Mum's Little World
My Darlings and Me
Samantha and her Three Girls