So just for fun I thought I'd share my list so far, and I'd love to hear what you'd add to your own list of things that you do on holiday but not at home!
- Wear short skirts and shorts out in public
- Eat cake for breakfast
- Drink orange juice
- Shave my legs regularly (assuming a holiday in a hot country!)
- Enjoy getting up early
- Keep a detailed diary
- Collect tickets and mementos
- Lock valuables in a safe when I go out
- Wash out clothes in the sink and hang them up to dry
- Wear ear plugs at night
- Use miniature sized toiletries
- Drink bottled water
- Eat different types of cheese
- Eat out for dinner every night
So what would be on your list? I'd love to know!