For my first picture I used a cheap silver frame that I picked up in my local craft shop, and while I was there I also picked up a second frame, but this time in black. The fabric that I used for the background was part of a bundle that I received to review, and the fabric that I used for this picture has the same pattern as the first but in different colours.
I chose to go with a dark red background and a pink tree and pink button blossom. I made it in exactly the same way as the first picture, planning out the placement of the buttons in advance, using a small amount of fabric glue to hold the felt in place, and then sewing everything else together.
It didn't take long to make at all, and I'm really pleased with it! Now I just need to find somewhere to display it, as I'm not sure that they look quite right when placed next to each other. Luckily we have lots of wall space in our house! I have so many buttons now in a huge range of different colours that I'm always thinking of crafts that I can use them in.