1. Flowers & Hearts – this could could be printed in A5 format and would make wonderful greeting cards – maybe on someone’s birthday or Mother’s Day?
2. With Autumn upon us, this leaf mandala (and bonus “Turkey coloring") is simply gorgeous. I can just see you using all those lovely yellows, oranges and reds!
3. A set of two Mandalas designed by the talented Hattifant.
4. 3 Dreams Matter Mandalas – an excerpt from the amazing Mindfulness Matters Book.
5. Plus 3 more meaningful Mandalas.
6. Geometric, almost Celtic pattern coloring for grown ups.
I hope you find these coloring pages for grown ups inspirational. I find it such a wonderful way to switch off and it is a great activity to do alone or in company. Quietly draw together, chat about your day or just enjoy each other’s company.
I also enjoy turning colouring pages I have completed into greeting cards (often printing them out in A5 format first and folding the paper in half.) Or printing a bundle of pages out, buying a set of felt tips and giving them as small presents to friends and family!
Hope you have enjoyed them as much as we do!!!